Anyway, here's what we've been up to this summer (last weekend was the first one all summer that we actually slept in our own bed!)
- Vancouver for Memorial Day, complete with canoe trips on the creek and Nertz of course with the sibs
- Several trips to Southern Utah - St. George, Moab, Zions, Little Wildhorse Canyon, Goblin Valley - LOTS of hiking! :)
- Vancouver again for the 4th of July (my FaVoRiTe holiday)
- 4-Wheeling with the Breadys
- HAWAII - we spent almost 2 whole weeks on the beautiful island of Oahu with Eric's family, and I just have to mention that we swam with wild dolphins. That was definitely the highlight of the trip!
We also got a calling in our ward... Marriage and Family Enhancement teachers! ha! We're FAR from experts, but it's fun nonetheless.
And the last couple nights, Eric has been playing Lacrosse again for the first time with the men's league. So fun to watch! Last night he scored a sick goal!!
I'm still working at Fillmore Spencer as a legal assistant for Randy. I love my job and all the girls I work with. Eric just scored an awesome job on Tuesday that he will start next month. He's going to be working at a preschool for autistic kids. The people interviewing him were so impressed by his interactions with the kids that they offered him a job on the spot! I'm so proud of him! :)
Well that's all for now. Tonight we're going to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house so maybe I'll have a picture to post tomorrow!